Chevrolet service technicians at dealerships across the Philippines will soon be utilizing online “Tech Eyes” support from The Covenant Car Company, Inc.’s (TCCCI) Technical Assistance Center (TAC) engineers to solve complex vehicle repair problems more effectively. “Tech Eyes” is part of Chevrolet’s Complete Care commitment to provide a superior ownership experience for its customers nationwide.
Tech Eyes enables service technicians to conduct remote vehicle diagnosis assisted by aftersales experts and service engineers from TCCCI, the exclusive importer and distributor of Chevrolet automobiles and parts in the Philippines. The program also allows the local team to efficiently troubleshoot repair problems with offshore GM engineers when needed.
The online vehicle diagnostics program modernizes the quality service that Chevrolet dealerships provide Chevy owners. As dealerships and aftersales service facilities operate in a “new normal” under general community quarantine (GCQ), “Tech Eyes” also helps in maintaining physical distancing measures in Chevrolet dealer facilities, ensuring the safety of Chevrolet customers, dealer employees, and TCCCI personnel.
The technical team will make use of scan tool, wireless headphone, HD webcam, high-speed Internet, laptop, and Microsoft Teams meeting application to diagnose and fix vehicle issues in real time, including hard-to-detect problems related to software programming, electrical wiring, and problems related to vehicle control modules.
Repairs conducted with Tech Eyes support is expected to achieve efficient completion rates, lessening the time spent of vehicles in services bays, and deliver a higher level of servicing and more attentive client support.
Chevrolet Thailand initiated the Tech Eyes program and is one of the few automotive brands in Thailand to offer such a service. GM has gradually applied this practice to other export markets. The online vehicle diagnostics program will be implemented in the Philippines this May, when dealerships reopen.
Tech Eyes is just one of several initiatives of Chevrolet Philippines in improving its Complete Care aftersales services. Chevrolet Philippines will roll out its Certified Service Caravan, which was piloted in Chevrolet Cebu Mandaue last February 2020.
The Chevrolet Complete Care program offers a wide range of services, including:
- 5-Year Warranty Coverage. Chevrolet vehicles get a warranty coverage for five (5) years or 100,000 kms, whichever comes first. For the Trailblazer and Colorado, the warranty coverage is a special 3 years plus 2-year extended warranty for the Power Train or 100,000 kms., whichever comes first
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance. Chevrolet provides support to owners for select vehicle concerns, anytime and anywhere. Services include emergency towing, removal of vehicle in case of overturning or falling down a slope, fuel delivery, battery boost or jump-starts, lockout service, and flat tire changes.
- 24/7 Customer Care Assistance. Our Customer Care Team is always available to answer inquiries about Chevrolet vehicles, services, promotions, and even test drive requests. The team may be reach through the Chevy Hotline 5328-2438 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chevy Express Service. Chevrolet guarantees a one-hour service for 10,000 kms, 20,000 kms, and 30,000 kms Preventive Maintenance Services from the time the vehicle is checked and endorsed.
- Chevy Non-Stop Service. Select Chevrolet dealerships nationwide implement a no noon break policy through workforce rotation to provide immediate assistance to you and your Chevy.
To learn more about Chevrolet products and services in the Philippines, log on to www.chevrolet.com.ph, like the Chevrolet Philippines Facebook page, or follow the Chevrolet Philippines Instagram page.