For many successful individuals, Lexus has always been the aspirational car brand to move up to after that promotion or munificent bonus. With its outstanding quality, opulent interior and an impressive ride, the Lexus is truly for that individual seeking an upscale driving experience.
This November, Lexus Philippines just made owning its luxury vehicles possible to more Filipinos with exceptional offers available to a number of its participating models (to learn more, contact your Lexus dealer at (632) 8856 5050 or visit the Lexus Remote Page for a hassle-free contactless purchase journey).
These participating Lexus models is offered with a 30 percent downpayment, 36-month term, at zero interest interest:
- The Lexus RX 350 (P4.378 million), a pioneer of the luxury SUV segment, is powered by a 3.5-liter V6 direct-injection engine mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission. Key features are its drive-mode selector; Adaptive Variable Suspension; and 10 sensor-controlled SRS airbags.
- The Lexus RX 350 F Sport (P4.938 million) sets itself apart from its sibling with its sporty interior and trim pieces that are unique to the F Sport variant, such as the 20-inch twin-spoke aluminum wheels in dark metallic paint; F Sport dials with full-length illuminated needles; dimpled leather with an exclusive perforated finish on the steering wheel and shift knob; and aluminum pedals exclusive to F Sport models.
- The Lexus NX 300 (P3.208 million) has class-leading legroom and a turbocharged 2.0-liter inline 4-cylinder direct-injection engine which delivers 235hp and 350Nm of torque to all four wheels via a six-speed automatic transmission.
- The Lexus NX 300h (P3.678 million) is not only fuel efficient—thanks to its electric motor—but provides instant torque and rapid acceleration via its Hybrid Drive featuring a 2.5-liter inline-4 combined with a pair of electric motors.
- The Lexus NX 300 F Sport (P3.708 million), like its siblings, utilizes a twin-scroll turbocharger that is perfect for driving enthusiasts who enjoy hitting the open road.
These participating models, on the other hand, is offered with a 30 percent downpayment, 24-month term, at zero interest:
- The Lexus ES 350 (P4.478 million) midsize sedan has a 300hp, 3.5-liter V6 engine mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission under the hood. It features advanced passive and active driver-safety technologies; polished Shimamoku interior trim; an innovative infotainment system with a 12.3-inch display and 17-speaker Mark Levinson Premium Surround Sound System; and 18-inch noise-reducing alloy wheels finished in a hyper chrome metallic coating.
- The Lexus RX 350L (P4.858 million), powered by a 3.5-liter V6 engine, has the addition of a third-row built with a slide function. Rear seats slide, recline and fold virtually flat in a 60/40 split, while storage compartments are conveniently spread throughout the interior.
- The Lexus RX 450h (P5.178 million) is equipped with a hybrid drive system with a 3.5-liter V6 direct-injection engine with front and rear electric motors.
- The Lexus UX 200 (P2.538 million) offers SUV performance, stunning design, and the nimble handling of a hatchback. Its Sashiko-quilted leather seats and dashboard trim are unique Japanese elements that highlight the amazing craftsmanship that goes into the creation of the UX.
- The Lexus UX 200 F Sport (P3.108 million) has exclusive features unique to the variant like LFA-inspired gauges; 18-inch alloy wheels; F Sport grille; and sport seats. Under the hood, a 2.0-liter, 4-cylinder engine with a new Direct-Shift continuously variable transmission realizes both excellent fuel economy and exhilarating driving performance.
This promo is available from Nov. 7 to 30, 2020 and these offers are subject to bank approval with participating bank UCPB. Zero-percent interest is valid only if monthly bills are paid in full. This offer may be combined with other active promo offers, if applicable. Chattel mortgage is automatically given once you purchase a Lexus Vehicle via UCPB.
Charles E. Buban is an old timer in the Philippine automotive journalism scene. He first started covering the automotive beat in 2003, writing news and reviews of new models and car tech, among other car-related stuff. When not writing about cars, he could often be seen riding his mountain bike or doing long walks in the hope of catching a couple of legendary Pokemons.