Those considering buying a new Xpander 7-seater MPV or Mirage G4 sedan would be glad to know that Mitsubishi Motors Philippines Corp. just upgraded its Christmas Dream Car Promo with an enticing additional offer.
Buyers this month can now avail of FREE 2-month amortization for the Xpander and Mirage G4 on top of its low down payment plan:
- Xpander GLX MT: 18K all-in DP + 2 months free amortization
- Xpander GLX Plus AT: 28K all-in DP + 2 months free amortization
- Mirage G4 GLX MT: 8K all-in DP + 2months free amortization
Participating banks for the all-in low down payment plus 2-month free amortization offer are: BDO, BPI, China Bank Savings, East West Bank, MayBank, RCBC and UCPB.
Extended in the December promo are the flexible plans from BDO and BPI:
- for the Xpander, BDO offers low monthly plan for as low as P18,288 for 72 months while BPI offers StepUp pay plan that starts for as low as P18,501 for the first year.
- for the Mirage G4, BDO offers Low monthly plan for as low as P13,335 for 72 months while BPI offers StepUp plan that starts for as low as P13,491 for the first year.
The Xpander is the country’s number 1 selling 7-seater MPV that offers a spacious interior, host of convenient features while matched with a dynamic and sporty design.
The Mirage G4 on the other hand, is a proudly Filipino built small sedan that is known for its practicality and reliability. The 5-seater Mirage G4 delivers a daily pleasant drive because of its easy manoeuvrability and comfortable ride. To top it off, the G4 has a fuel efficiency rating that can go up to 21km/L.
Also included in the Mitsubishi December Christmas promo is the powerful and well equipped 7-seater Montero Sport 4×4 GT SUV, which is offered with a P230,000 cash savings or zero percent monthly interest plan for 36 months.
To know more about MMPC’s latest offers and products, visit www.mitsubishi-motors.com.ph or contact your preferred Mitsubishi dealership.
Charles E. Buban is an old timer in the Philippine automotive journalism scene. He first started covering the automotive beat in 2003, writing news and reviews of new models and car tech, among other car-related stuff. When not writing about cars, he could often be seen riding his mountain bike or doing long walks in the hope of catching a couple of legendary Pokemons.