With 1,038 units sold, the L300 helped Mitsubishi Motors Philippines Corp. (MMPC) reported a 158 percent sales increase for the month of September. Aside from topping its previous month’s sales by 636 units, the powerful and dependable utility van also contributed significantly to the company’s 2,918 total units sales, which is a 107 percent sales increase for the month of September.
The Xpander finished the month with 630 units sold, which translates to 153 percent sales growth versus last month’s sales output. The Mirage/Mirage G4 sold 470 units, which is closely followed by Strada pickup trucks with 455 units and MOntero Sport with 325 units sold.
To further improve its sales for the remainder of the year, MMPC is offering its Year End Special promo that provides easy all-in low down payment plans for its top selling products:
• P28,000 all-in package for the Mirage GLX CVT
• P88,000 all-in package for the L300 C&C w/FB body and dual A/C
• P78,000 all-in package for the Xpander Cross A/T
• P88,000 all-in package for the Strada GLS 2WD A/T
• P168,000 all-in package for the Montero Sport GLS 2WD A/T
To know more about Mitsubishi Motors, its products and promos, visit www.mitsubishi-motors.com.ph or contact your preferred dealer to set an appointment.